We are going to talk a little bit more about stress, or I should say, trying to take-away stress. We are going to make some more crocheted Stress Balls. Today we are making these very fun Team team-stress-ballsColored Stress Balls. This pattern is so fun you can make so many sizes just by varying the size of your yarn and your crochet hook. I love making these little balls!
It may sound funny but they really can be versatile, and be used for many different team-stress-balls applications. Your imagination is the limit. Even now while I am typing this I just came up with another project I can make with these cute little spheres. The uses are as limitless as your imagination. Click here for your team-stress-balls pattern for your Team Stress Balls
Here are some examples:
- You can use them as regular stress balls. (OK, that was an easy one. 😉 )
- Great gift for your sport fan when you use their favorite Team colors!
- They would look great in a nice decorative bowl or basket and you can change their colors to match the seasons.
- You also can use the smaller ones and put a little bit of essential oils on them and put them in linen drawers, underwear drawer, towel drawer, etc. Lemongrass is one of my favorites to use. It’s very clean and refreshing. Lavender is wonderful for the undies, or linens too.
- As I was writing this post, I also thought of making 3 white ones in 3 different sizes and making a little snowman out of it. They would make great little Christmas gifts. You could make big ones for a table top even a small one and turn it into an ornament.
The possibilities are endless. Write me and let me know what things you can come up with.
My last post we talked about Lemon Stress Balls (designed by Twinkie Chan) I had the links to the patterns for both knitting and crocheting. It was designed for “I love yarn day”. I also had a great time making these stress balls. If you made any of the lemons I would love to hear you to see how it went. Pictures would be awesome too. These are a few of the ones I made.
After making these I started to think about what other kinds of stress balls I can make. I actually received a few request for specific colors. That’s when I started to make “Team” colored stress balls. The patterns for these were easier than the Lemons I think, but I still had a blast making the lemons.
If there is something that you are interested in seeing or learning about, and please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. I will get back to you. Thanks for visiting.
Smile, It just may make someone’s day. 🙂